Our new training facility has the state of art equipment to insure that the union Pipefitter is the best qualified and the best trained service and construction Pipefitter on the job.
If you're a Pipefitters Local 208 journeyman or apprentice you can login to the Members Only section for training classes and sign-ups.
NEW Gas Distribution Classes for 2018
Brothers & Sisters,
The Denver Pipefitters JATC and Local 208 have scheduled Gas Distribution Classes for 2018 as follows:
- Fusion Class: Friday January 5th from 6 - 9pm and Saturday's January 6th & 13th from 8am - 4:30pm
- Downhill Welding: Friday's January 5th - February 2nd from 5:30 - 9pm
- Pre-OQ Class: Saturday, February 10th from 8am - 4:30pm
- Tapping: Saturday's March 10th - Mueller Equipment and March 17th - TD Williamson Equipment, 8am - 4:30pm
If you are interested in attending, please call the training office at (303)-428-6541 to sign up.
CWI Prep Course & Exam - 2018
Brothers and Sisters,
Per the mailing from the JATC office dated 10/9/17, Denver Pipefitters JATC and Local 208 will be hosting a CWI Prep Course and Exam on the UA Regional Training Schedule June 16th through June 23rd, 2018.
Unfortunately the 2018 CWI Class has filled up. Be sure to contact the JATC for more information on when the next one will be held.
Heard about our STEP Program? Click HERE to learn more.
National Apprentice Competition was held August 13-19 of 2016.
- Don't Miss the STEP Orientation! Be sure to check out the above flyer for more info.
Regional Apprentice Competition of June 2016 Results:
- 5th year apprentice Richard Subin represented Local 208 extremely well at the 2016 United Association International Apprenticeship contest. While Richard didn’t finish in the Top spot for the Welding Competition he showed all week what a highly skilled and accomplished pipefitter he has become.
We should all be very proud to have an apprentice like Richard show the rest of the UA what type Journeyman this Local produces. Throughout the entire process Richard not only displayed the skills and intelligence required to be an outstanding craftsman but also the integrity, self-discipline, and diligence of a Local 208 Union Pipefitter.
If you get the chance to see Richard on the jobsite or around the hall please take the time to congratulate him on a job well done. Thank you Richard for everything that you’ve done and continue to do representing our local!
Now selling T-shirts & Sweat Shirts, stop by the Apprenticeship Office to get your Merchandise today
- Richard Subin took First place in Welding Competition and will be moving on to Nationals.
- Tom Teska took Second in the HVAC Competition.